Sheer Glow Foundation
A glowing, natural radiant finish foundation with sheer and buildable coverage that immaculately evens skin tone. Replete with skincare benefits and the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, it leaves skin hydrated, more luminous, softer and smoother. Used daily, Sheer Glow Foundation improves the skin's brightness and texture.
- For normal, normal-to-dry and dry skin types
- Hydrates for softer and smoother skin
- Contains powerful anti-oxidants to protect against damaging free radicals and turmeric extract to improve skin's radiance and tone
- Streamlined packaging with ergonomic twist cap.
- Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- 1.0 Fl. Oz. 30 mL
Consumer Testing Results:
- 100% skin felt soft and smooth
- 96% evened out skin tone
- 96% would recommend Sheer Glow to a friend
- 92% says skin looks brighter and more radiant
Foundation is key in a woman's makeup routine, It is a MUST for achieving a flawless complexion. The biggest mistake women make when wearing foundation is wearing too much or the wrong shade -- either too dark or too light. Finding the right shade and right foundation texture is crucial. The skin's natural highlights should be shining through.
To apply, I usually work two to three pumps in the palm of my hands before using my fingertips to press it into the skin. The warmth of the hands and fingers helps to blend the foundation for the most natural finish.
- Sheer Glow Foundation creates a luminous, satin-like texture to the skin. Although the foundation can be built up for more coverage, this is the go-to product for a transparent, weightless foundation with sheer to medium coverage. The foundations give their coverage by pigment, not weight of product, so less is more. Always warm up foundation in the hands and apply with the finger — this creates the most natural-looking finish. Start in the center of the face (where we typically need more coverage) and work out toward the edge of the face. Sheer Glow Foundation is also a great clean-up tool: use it with a concealer brush under the eyes and around the lips to make sure lines are crisp and picture-perfect. – James Boehmer, Director of Global Artistry
- Great for use as an under-eye concealer. Apply a small amount under the eyes with the finger tip or a concealer brush. Blend and add more foundation until desired coverage is achieved. – Uzo, International Makeup Stylist