Intense pigments of longwearing eyeliner color that glide on smoothly for precision definition and lash thickening effects. The creamy texture is ideal for blending, smudging, or pairing with powder eyeshadows.
- Smooth application does not tug the eye
- Easily blendable
An eyeliner pencil can be used for more than just lining lids. It serves as a great base for eye makeup and is easy to apply, and can also be used to outline and fill in the lids.
- The Eyeliner Pencils deliver intense color and are incredibly smooth. They can be used to draw, smudge, smoke, and define the eye in any way imaginable. –James Boehmer, Director of Global Artistry
- When wearing a neutral eye, try rimming the inner lash line with a pop of color for a fun, modern twist. –Norman Sands, Stylist
- Use the side of a sharpened Eyeliner Pencil instead of the tip for a smoother application. Raise your chin and look down into the mirror: It will give you the perfect pose for the easiest application. To line the bottom lid, pull your chin toward your chest and look up into the mirror. –Shayna Shapiro, Lead Trainer
- Apply the Eyeliner Pencil across the lash line, then smudge out for a soft and smoky look. –Janice Daoud, National Makeup Stylist