Triple milled into a light silky texture, Loose Powder provides sheer, natural coverage to set makeup, soften color and smooth the texture of the skin for an overall radiant complexion. The ultra-smooth formula blends undetectably to absorb excess oils and maintain fresh looking skin with an imperceptible finish. Use to set foundations, wear alone or lightly layered over Primers to enhance a natural complexion.
- Triple-milled powder corrects and softens color
- Enriched with Vitamin E
- Packaged with a powder puff and both plastic and mesh sifters to provide the finest application possible
Loose Powder is another essential item -- it helps keep foundation in place and sets a finished look for the whole day. No matter how much time you spend priming and applying makeup, if you don't set it properly, it will continue to move -- especially into the creases of your skin -- over the course of the day. I apply it with a puff to set foundation and concealer, and dust away any excess with a Loose Powder Brush.
Loose Powder is also useful for softening an intense eye or cheek look. (Just dip an Ita Kabuki or Yachiyo Brush into loose powder, blow off excess and dust it over any color that appears too concentrated and you'll see that I mean.) It can also be layered between coats of lipstick to help color last longer.
- What can you say about Loose Powder? It is probably the single most important product a makeup artist has at his or her disposal. It sets liquid or cream textures, softens and diffuses colors, will catch eyeshadow from falling under the eye during application, softens harsh lines, makes skin look more flawless, blurs and blends for seamless color, absorbs shine... A must-have product. – James Boehmer, Director of Global Artistry
- Apply Loose Powder to your eyes to diffuse eyeshadow or eyeliner for a softer look. – Janice Daoud, National Makeup Stylist
- I love to use the Loose Powder to set my favorite shade of matte lipstick. Apply one coat of lipstick, set with powder, and apply lipstick again. – Mindy Boni, Stylist