Semi Matte Lipstick
Highly pigmented with a semi-matte finish, the deep rose brown 413 BLKR Lipstick provides full-bodied, velvety color.
- Long-wearing, full-coverage finish
- Rich, vivid shade range from neutrals to high-fashion hues
- Patented blend of conditioners and antioxidants hydrate, nourish and protect lips
Named for the brand’s first flagship address in New York City’s West Village neighborhood, Founder and Creative Director François Nars drew inspiration from the fast-paced city when creating the 413 BLKR Collection. Available exclusively at NARS boutiques and on narscosmetics.com.
I have a real love affair with lipstick. It has such strong impact on the face. You feel immediately elegant and chic and it gives the face a lot of strength. It gives you more power.
- An easy way to apply a Semi-Matte Lipstick is to apply it from the center of the lips and move outwards, then fill in the edges with lip liner moving from the corners to the center of the lips. Both lipstick and lip liner will glide on easily for a smooth, matte finish. –Jenny Smith, National Lead Makeup Stylist
- When you really want to give your lips focus, go with a Semi-Matte Lipstick or a Pure Matte Lipstick. Wear alone or with a tiny bit of gloss in the center of the pout to enhance the color. –Magda Ogbe, National Makeup Stylist
- Semi-Matte Lipsticks are great for creating a stained effect: Just put some lipstick on your finger and press it onto your lips. If you're looking to make teeth appear whiter, use a lip color with blue undertones. –Shayna Shapiro, Lead Trainer