Fall 2012 Campaign
+ View Look Details
- Prepare the skin with the Pore Refining Primer to prepare the skin for a beautiful makeup application.
- Create an Immaculate Complexion using Sheer Matte Foundation in Siberia. Warm the foundation in the palm of the hand and apply with fingers to the center of the face, blending outward.
- Apply Snow Loose Powder all over the face with the Botan Brush, pressing and rolling the powder into the skin. Buff any excess powder away with the Loose Powder Brush.
- Using finger, apply Undress Me Multiple to the hollow of the cheeks, blending towards the temple.
- Using Black Moon Eyeliner Pencil, thickly line top and bottom lashes and color in the entire lid in a half moon shape from the lash line to the base of the brow bone, extending towards the temple. Using the tip of the finger, blend the Black Moon to create a smooth base.
- Using the Eye Shader Brush, apply the iridescent amethyst shade of High Society Trio Eyeshadow to the lid. Use the Eye Contour Brush to extend color to the brow bone and extend towards the outer corner of the brow. Blend well.
- Using the Small Dome Brush, lightly diffuse the edge of the iridescent amethyst shade with the lavender shade of High Society Trio Eyeshadow.
- Use the Angled Eye Shader to mix and apply both sides of Vent Glacé Duo Eyeshadow along the lower lash line atop the Black Moon.
- Line the eyes with Via Veneto Larger Than Life® Long-Wear Eyeliner and finish with two coats of Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara.
- Line and fill the lips with Papua Lipliner Pencil. Blend with finger to soften the color.
- Apply Belize Lip Gloss to the lips.
- Complete the look with Storm Bird Nail Polish on the nails.
Add this entire look for $564.00