Fall 2013 Campaign
+ View Look Details
- Create a smooth canvas for makeup application by preparing skin with Pore Refining Primer.
- For a sheer, matte complexion, warm a bit of Sheer Matte Foundation in Gobi in the palm of the hand, apply to the center of the face and blend outward.
- Apply Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla under eyes and as needed to blur out any imperfections. Blend with finger or with a Flat Concealer Brush #7.
- Using the Kabuki Botan Brush, press and roll Loose Powder in Flesh all over the face. Dust away excess powder with the Loose Powder Brush #1.
- Subtly define the cheeks with Douceur Blush by sweeping the Yachiyo Brush along the cheek bones and upward towards the temples.
- Prepare the eyelids with Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, applying with applicator and blending with finger to a fresh finish.
- Using Black Moon Eyeliner Pencil, thickly line top and bottom lashes and blend with the Smudge Brush #15.
- Trace Calabria Soft Touch Shadow Pencil over the Black Moon Eyeliner to create a half moon shape extending to the bridge of the eye.
- Using the Angled Eye Shader Brush #4, sweep Kamchatka Single Eyeshadow across the entire eyelid.
- Lightly define the lower lashline with Kamchatka Single Eyeshadow using the Eye Contour Brush #14 to create contrast and depth against the Black Moon Eyeliner.
- Finish with two coats of Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara. To separate and evenly coat lashes, impart a back and forth curling motion with the wand.
- Fill in brows with Salzbourg Brow Perfector. Set with Brow Gel in Oural.
- Define and fill the lips with Jungle Red Lipliner Pencil. Blend Mysterious Red Velvet Matte Lip Pencil for depth.
Add this entire look for $694.00