Matte Multiple Campaign
FOR LIPS & CHEEKS
+ View Look Details
- Prepare the skin for makeup application using the Light Optimizing Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15/PA+++.
- Using finger, apply Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in St. Moritz to the center of the face, blending outwards and down the neck to a radiant finish.
- Apply Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger under eyes and as needed to blur out any imperfections. Blend with finger or with the Cream Blending Brush #12.
- To contour the cheeks, apply Cappadoce directly underneath the cheekbone. Using your fingertips, pat and blend outwards to a sun kissed finish.
- Using finger, pat Anguilla onto the apples of the cheeks and blend to a fresh finish.
- On clean, bare lids, apply a thick line of Mambo Eyeliner Pencil across the upper lash line and soften the line up to the brow bone by using the Diffusing Brush #41 to create a soft, smudged smoky brown base.
- Blend both sides of Portobello Duo Eyeshadow then using the Smudge Brush #45, softly sweep the color across the upper and lower lash lines to set the Mambo Eyeliner Pencil and add definition to the eye.
- Using finger, slightly soften the bottom lash line to give the eye a more smoldered effect.
- Coat the lashes with two coats of Larger than Life Volumizing Mascara, imparting a back and forth curling motion with the wand.
- Define the brow using Brow Perfector in Salzbourg. Set the brow with Brow Gel in Oural.
- Apply Exumas over the entire lip and blend with finger to a soft pink apricot finish.
Add this entire look for $489.00