Spring 2014 Campaign
+ View Look Details
- Create a smooth canvas for makeup application by preparing skin with Light Optimizing Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15/ PA+++.
- For a fresh, dewy complexion, warm a bit of Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe in the palm of the hand, apply to the center of the face and blend outward.
- Apply Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard under eyes and as needed to blur out any imperfections. Dab and blend with finger or with the Flat Concealer Brush.
- Using finger, apply a light wash of Na Pãli Coast Multiple on the apples of the cheeks. Tap and blend upwards towards the temple to a fresh finish.
- Prepare the eyelids with Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, applying with applicator and blending with finger to a fresh finish.
- Using the Eye Shader Brush, pat the gold lame shade of Kauai Duo Eyeshadow to the top of the eyelid, blending upwards into the crease to create a metallic base.
- Using the Large Dome Eye Brush, pat the iridescent smoky orchid of Kauai Duo Eyeshadow across the entire eyelid, extending past the outer corner of the eye creating an almond shape of lilac. Connect the crease to the bottom lash line by creating a v-shape. Blend to soften the lines.
- Using the Smudge Brush, sweep the platinum shade of Vent Glacé onto the brow bone to highlight.
- Line the eyes with Black Valley Eye Paint using the Angled Eyeliner Brush.
- Coat the lashes with two coats of Larger than Life Volumizing Mascara, imparting a back and forth curling motion with the wand.
- Define the brows using The Brow Perfector in Salzbourg. Using hair-like strokes follow the natural shape of the eyebrow, concentrating the color as you reach the center and diffusing it as you move to the ends.
- Coat the lips with a wash of Madère Pure Matte Lipstick to neutralize the pigment of the lips and diffuse bold top coat lipstick pigment.
- Outline and fill the lips using Timanfaya Satin Lip Pencil.
Add this entire look for $531.00
Shimmering rose peach
Gold lame, Iridescent smokey orchid