Summer 2013 Campaign
+ View Look Details
- Create a look that's vibrant and luminous in any light by preparing skin with new Light Optimizing Primer.
- For a glowing, even complexion, apply Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer to the center of the face, blending outward. (Stella is wearing shade Alaska.)
- Highlight the cheeks with a wash of sheer color by applying Puerto Vallarta Multiple from the apples of cheeks outward to the temples. Blend with fingers.
- Sweep Light Reflecting Setting Powder all over the face with the Loose Powder Brush #1 to set makeup with a soft-matte, luminous finish.
- Create an even, lasting eyeshadow application with Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. Apply to the eyelid and blend with fingertip to a fresh finish.
- Using the Eye Shader Brush #3, apply the African violet shade of Fashion Rebel to the entire lid, extending the color to the brow bone, the upper inner and outer corners of the eye. Blend and diffuse color with a gentle sweep of the Yachiyo Brush across the eye area.
- Continue applying and softly blending the African violet shade along the lower lash line with the Angled Eye Shader Brush #4.
- Use the Wide Contour Brush #16 to sweep the dandelion shade of Fashion Rebel Duo Eyeshadow across the brow and extend outwards and upwards towards the temple.
- Define the upper lash line with a swipe of Eyeliner Stylo in shade Atlantic. Follow with two coats of Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara.
- Apply Tolède lipstick to lips and blend with finger. Apply a coat of Paris Follies Larger Than Life Lip Gloss to the lips for a high shine finish.
Add this entire look for $525.00