Soft Velvet Loose Powder
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 106ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';
Soft Velvet Loose Powder
An artistry essential used to set makeup, control oil, and smooth the texture of the skin, all while creating a soft-focus finish.
For deep skin with golden undertones
Soft Velvet Loose Powder sets foundation, evens skin tone, controls oil, and smooths the texture of the skin. Built with the latest advances in artistry, it perfects any look for naturally polished, porcelain-looking skin.
An artistry essential, this lightweight powder brings a flawless, soft-focus finish to all complexions. Soft Velvet Loose Powder combines skincare ingredients to create a weightless, velvet-to-the-touch formula that keeps skin comfortable all day.
Hyaluronic Acid Bonded Powder creates a non-drying, comfortable finish. Fine lines, wrinkles, and pores optically fade as skin is visibly perfected. Photochromatic Technology keeps skin looking natural in any source of light.
- Medium, buildable coverage
- Soft-matte finish
- Alcohol free
- Oil free
- Fragrance free
- Dermatologist tested
- For all skin types
DELIVERS A FLAWLESS SOFT-FOCUS FINISH THAT FEELS COMFORTABLE AND NEVER LOOKS DRY
- Mineral Tone Balancing Powder works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections. Unique powders even skin tone and provide invisible skin correction so skin looks radiant, fresh and natural.
SKIN LOOKS NATURAL IN ANY LIGHT
- Photochromic Technology alters the tone of the complexion with the intensity of light, reducing that “washed out/chalky” appearance that can occur when makeup products are exposed to sunlight or flash photography. The result is a healthy, natural-looking complexion in any light.
- A blend of Vitamins A, C and E delivers antioxidant benefits protecting the skin against harmful free radical damage.
- Can be used alone, to set foundation and makeup or to soften color intensity on the face or eye.
- An indispensable tool to create the NARS signature Smoky Eye: Use it to set the cream base and apply after each additional color to create a cloud-like effect.
- With a Brush: Dip into powder then tap off excess. Apply to the face using circular motions starting in the center of the face and working outwards until blended.
- With a Puff: Dip into powder then tap off excess. Apply by pressing and rolling the puff onto the skin.
- If desired, finish by buffing skin with the #10 Powder Brush or the Ita Kabuki Brush.
TALC • NYLON-12 • MAGNESIUM STEARATE • METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • SILICA • DIMETHICONE • LAUROYL LYSINE • DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER • SODIUM HYALURONATE • CAPRYLYL METHICONE • CHLORPHENESIN • BORON NITRIDE • C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • TRIMYRISTIN • HYDROGENATED LECITHIN • BENZYL ALCOHOL • TOCOPHERYL ACETATE • DEHYDROACETIC ACID • WATER/AQUA/EAU • [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): MICA • TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) • IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) • IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) • IRON OXIDES (CI 77499)] •
“The best! This powder makes my skin glow. It’s not heavy, it’s easy to apply. I'm sold!"VIEW ALL REVIEWS
CHAT WITH AN ARTIST
Beauty dilemma? Get help from a NARS Makeup Artist, now.
Discover your perfect shades and formulas, start to finish.Find My Match