- Can I place an order? Will the package be delivered?
- What are you doing at the warehouse to ensure my order and items are safe? How are you maintaining a safe and clean work environment?
- How do you ensure the safety of your warehouse employees?
- Is it safe to receive orders?
- Is it possible to reduce contact with drivers when they deliver my order?
- What if I cannot return my purchase/order within the timeframe outlined in the return policy?
- What will happen to your employees while the stores and other operations are closed?
- Has NARS donated or contributed to support those affected negatively by COVID-19?
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from narscosmetics.com, you may return it within 30 days of receipt and we will be provide a full merchandise refund in the original form of payment.
Please note, shipping fees are non-refundable.
Kindly follow the below steps to return your NARS item(s).
- Fill out and detach the return form included in your order for your returned item(s).
- Re-pack the item(s) you wish to return in its original packaging, and include your return form inside the package
- For your convenience, you may use the pre-paid FedEx return label included with your order to make returns from the continental United States, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii only. Be sure to remove old labels and attach only the new pre-paid return label on the outside of your box.
- Place your return package in your mailbox or USPS blue collection box. You may also drop it off at any post office, or request a free carrier pick up at https://www.usps.com/pickup.
- Be sure to make a note of your tracking number. You may track your return package at www.fedex.com/us using the tracking number on the pre-paid return label slip.
Refunds may take up to 10 business days from the time the return is received at our facility. Please note that only NARS products purchased from narscosmetics.com can be accepted for return. We regret that we cannot make exchanges at this time.
ORDER BY PHONE
If you wish to place an order by phone instead of shopping online, please call NARS toll-free at 1-888-788-NARS or 1-888-788-6277. A NARS representative can assist you between the hours of 9AM-11PM ET Monday-Saturday.
ONLINE SHOPPING ASSISTANCE
NARS is pleased to offer our Ask The Artist feature online. If you have NARS product related questions, need to be shade matched or have specific makeup application questions, we encourage you to reach out to our NARS Artists. You can do this by simply requesting to Live Chat with a NARS Artist, or by filling out the Ask the Artist form and a highly skilled makeup Artist will respond with his or her tips and suggestions, typically within 1-2 business days.
MAXIMUM PURCHASE POLICY
We regret that we must limit orders to no more than 3 units for any item. Additionally, palettes and other limited-edition sets may be restricted to one or two units per order.
All packages are shipped via FedEx, FedEx Smartpost or USPS. A signature is not required upon delivery. Your billing and shipping address must be in the United States and its Territories.
Please make sure to provide accurate address information, including city, state and zip code to prevent any errors or delays in shipping. Once an order is submitted, we are unable to make changes to your shipping address.
Please keep the following in mind:
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes
- We do not ship to Freight Forwarders
- We are unable to ship to multiple addresses in one order
- Nail polishes and fragrance can only ship via Standard Shipping
SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
- Standard Shipping to the continental US (3-10 business days): $4.95 or FREE with $35+ PURCHASE
- Standard Shipping to AK, HI, US Territories and Military addresses (3-21 business days): $10.95
- 2-Day (2-3 business days): $14.95
- Overnight (1-2 business days): $19.95
Some shipping methods may be unavailable in checkout due to shipping restrictions on the items in your bag or your selected shipping address.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY TIMELINES
Orders are processed within 24-48 hours, Monday through Friday. Overnight and 2-Day orders are processed the same day if the order is received prior to 1:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays and weekends. Please note, observed US holidays include: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve. Additional federal holiday closures may also apply.
Packages shipping Standard to Alaska and Hawaii may take more than 10 business days for delivery.
Packages shipping to United States Territories and all Military and Diplomatic addresses (may take up to 21 days) must be shipped via our Standard Shipping method.
TRACKING YOUR ORDERS
After your order is placed, you will be emailed an order confirmation. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information where you can track and monitor the delivery status of your NARS order. You can also view the status of your order by visiting www.narscosmetics.com and logging in to My Account with your user ID and password. Click on “view my order.” Please note, that FedEx may not have tracking information available for up to 12 business hours after the order has shipped. All previous order history can be viewed under the My Account section on the website.
- Visit www.narscosmetics.co.uk for delivery in the UK
- Visit www.narscosmetics.fr for delivery in France
- Visit www.narscosmetics.eu for delivery in all other European countries
You may send your order in a black soft-touch gift box with the signature logo for a $6.00 charge.
To gift-box your order, simply choose your shipping method with the gift wrap option. Please note that candles cannot be gift wrapped due to the fragility of the product. You may also choose to send a gift message of up to 255 characters. You will be prompted to enter this message during the checkout process. Please note, messages must be sent in English.
WHICH NARS BOUTIQUES ARE OPEN?
- As of July 1st, all US NARS boutiques are open.
- All NARS locations are implementing robust protocols to maintain a safe and clean environment and are in compliance with regional and local guidelines.
IS IT SAFE TO SHOP IN-STORE?
- The decision to reopen NARS boutiques was made with an abundance of safety and caution in mind.
- Our number one priority is that both our valued customers and team members feel safe and supported while in store.
- All NARS locations are implementing robust protocols to maintain a safe and clean environment. Some of our health and safety measures include, but are not limited to:
- Reduced boutique capacity
- Social distance guide markers
- Touch-free hand sanitizer upon entry and throughout
- Masks for NARS employees (mandated for both employees and customers)
- Regular sanitization of surfaces
- Limited use of testers
- Contactless payment
CAN I GET AN IN-STORE CONSULTATION?
- To support your safety and that of our NARS team, we will be offering no touch or low touch verbal consultations.
- Our NARS team will be able to guide you and answer all your questions you might have about product features and benefits, while keeping the necessary distance.
WHAT MEASURES ARE YOU TAKING TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF YOUR IN-STORE EMPLOYEES?
- Keeping our team safe is our number one priority!
- The COVID-19 pandemic has made it necessary to adjust our policies and procedures.
- To that end, we have been working hard to develop a comprehensive reopening plan that emphasizes safety and precaution.
- All NARS locations are implementing robust protocols to maintain a safe and clean environment– hygiene protocols will be strictly and diligently enforced in all NARS boutiques upon reopening, including:
- Face masks for NARS employees (mandated for both employees and customers)
- Reduced boutique capacity
- Regular sanitization of surfaces throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer available throughout boutique
DOES NARS TEST ON ANIMALS?
NARS does not test on animals nor do we ask others to test on our behalf, except where required by law. NARS is actively working with industry and other partners to eliminate animal testing globally and is committed to the development and acceptance of alternative methods. We are equally dedicated to the health and safety of our consumers ensuring we meet the highest in quality standards. We remain committed to bringing our vision of beauty and artistry to more fans around the globe, as part of our long-held commitment to empower women everywhere.
DO NARS PRODUCTS CONTAIN ANY ANIMAL PRODUCTS?
We are continually evaluating alternatives to animal-derived ingredients and have replaced many ingredients with vegetable derived substitutes. However, certain NARS products may contain animal derivatives, such as lanolin. If you would like further information as to which NARS products contain animal derivatives please contact customer care and we will provide that information.
DO NARS PRODUCTS CONTAIN GLUTEN?
Many of our products do not contain ingredients derived from barley, oats, rye, spelt or wheat, which are commonly known sources of gluten. However, due to the wide range of raw materials and equipment used during the manufacturing of our products, we cannot confirm that our products are free from any traces of gluten. If you have specific questions or concerns regarding gluten, and the ingredients contained in our formulas, we recommend that you consult your physician.
WHY DO SOME NARS PRODUCTS INCLUDE PARABENS?
It is important to use preservatives to prevent bacterial and fungal contamination. With the high level of natural ingredients in our formulations, the absence of preservatives would require our products to be refrigerated and would need to be used within approximately two weeks after production. Additionally, we strive to ensure our products do not present any health risk from contamination by harmful microorganisms by using preservatives such as parabens.
Parabens have been used for over 70 years and are approved by the US FDA for use in a wide variety of consumer products, including foods and beverages. Parabens provide a critical role in frontline defense for preventing disease and infection in humans by preventing fungal and bacterial contamination, and are recognized as safe by the World Health Organization as well as government agencies around the world. In the United States, the Cosmetic Ingredient Review (CIR) expert panel (an independent body of internationally recognized medical and scientific experts in safety evaluation) has reviewed parabens and concluded that they are safe for use in cosmetic products. All our products are allergy tested and dermatologist tested.
WHY CAN MY NARS MAKEUP BRUSH SHED?
Many of NARS brushes are made from animal hair. The hair for each brush is determined in order to provide the best application possible. When natural hair is used, it is difficult to provide uniformity with regard to hair length for every strand therefore; shorter hairs may be bundled with longer strands which may cause some shedding. We take many steps to reduce excessive shedding and to provide the best product possible. An additional step that can be taken to help minimize brush shedding is to occasionally wash your brushes with a mild shampoo. Be careful not to get water in to the top of the ferrule as this can deteriorate the glue which will cause separation from the brush head and the handle. Rinse brushes until the water runs clear. Gently re-shape brushes and let them air dry lying flat.
Please note: no animals are harmed in any way while collecting the natural hair used in many of our brushes.
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT INFORMATION
Please contact our Customer Service team with any questions you may have.
- Live Chat: Located on bottom right hand corner of the website.
Hours: 9AM-11PM ET Monday-Saturday.
- Phone: Call 1-888-788-NARS or 1-888-788-6277.
Hours: 9AM-11PM ET Monday-Saturday.
- Email: Reach out to email@example.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
CAN I PLACE AN ORDER? WILL THE PACKAGE BE DELIVERED?
Yes. However, please keep in mind that we have made adjustments in our supply chain operations due to the COVID-19 pandemic and our efforts to ensure the safety of our teams. This has resulted in some delivery and processing delays beyond our normal timeframes. We may also have more items out of stock or with low inventory as a result. Upcoming new product launches may also be delayed.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE WAREHOUSE TO ENSURE MY ORDER AND ITEMS ARE SAFE? HOW ARE YOU MAINTAINING A SAFE AND CLEAN WORK ENVIRONMENT?
We have been diligent in ensuring the safety of our team and are following all government guidelines. As a result, not all of our warehouses are operating. Our third-party partner locations have implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitation processes as well as social distancing protocols including such measures as setting up hand sanitizing stations, implementing structured shifts and schedules and increasing cleaning staff and frequencies.
HOW DO YOU ENSURE THE SAFETY OF YOUR WAREHOUSE EMPLOYEES?
In addition to committing to provide a safe and clean work environment, our third-party partner is also taking additional safety measures such as establishing check-ins at entry points and common areas, providing access to protective wear and temperature readers as well as offering education on health and safety.
IS IT SAFE TO RECEIVE ORDERS?
Yes. For up-to-date guidance on packages, please refer to the CDC website.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO REDUCE CONTACT WITH DRIVERS WHEN THEY DELIVER MY ORDER?
Yes. At this time, we do not require a signature upon delivery and your package will be left at your address. You do not need to meet the delivery carrier.
WHAT IF I CANNOT RETURN MY PURCHASE/ORDER WITHIN THE TIMEFRAME OUTLINED IN THE RETURN POLICY?
If you are unable to complete your return within the timeframe, we will work together to modify our return policy and do what’s best for our customers during this time.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR EMPLOYEES WHILE THE STORES AND OTHER OPERATIONS ARE CLOSED?
Where possible, our teams are operating remotely. If they are unable to work remotely, we are continuing to pay employees pursuant to company policy.
HAS NARS DONATED OR CONTRIBUTED TO SUPPORT THOSE AFFECTED NEGATIVELY BY COVID-19?
To help combat the COVID-19 pandemic, Shiseido Americas, the parent company of NARS is producing thousands of bottles of hand sanitizer for distribution to high-need medical institutions and facilities in our region. Under its Beauty of Helping Others social impact initiative, Shiseido Americas and its portfolio of beauty brands are committed to serving our communities during this unprecedented challenge.