The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's most iconic shades for cheeks. Natural, healthy-looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush.
- Silky texture in matte and shimmering shades
- Micronized powder ensures soft, blendable application
- Iconic NARS shades
- Blush is the fastest and easiest way to give yourself a pick-me-up. Start by applying blush to the apples of the cheeks. Take what's left on the brush and sweep across the hairline, bridge of the nose, and the chin. Neutral-tone blushes can also be used to contour and sculpt the skin. –James Boehmer, Director of Global Artistry
- For a complexion that is oilier with more pronounced pores, apply a matte powder blush to cheeks before a shimmer blush. It will allow the shimmer to glide on cheeks more smoothly and evenly, and allow color to look fresh all day long. –Uzo, International Makeup Stylist
- Smile and apply blush to the apples of the cheeks using the Yachiyo Brush. For a dimensional, contoured look, apply a shimmer blush to the apples and a matte blush to the hollows of the cheeks. –Shayna Shapiro, Lead Trainer