- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
- reviews, product
TRY IT ON
TRY IT ON
The #1 selling blush in the U.S.* Cult-favorite powder delivers a natural rush of color to the cheeks.
satin deep burgundy
SHOW MORE CHEEK
Discover the #1 selling blush in the U.S.* Our cult-favorite, bestselling NARS Blush delivers a weightless rush of cheek color. Superfine micronized powder pigments ensure an irresistibly soft, blendable application. Buildable shades from sheer to bold impart a wash of color to every skin tone—a light swipe of even the highest-intensity hues create a natural-looking rush.
*Source: The NPD Group, Inc./U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Department/Specialty, Makeup Sales, January 2019 – December 2021.
- Matte, satin and shimmering finishes
- 4.8 g
- A range of iconic shades in matte, satin, and shimmering finishes—including cult-favorite peachy-pink Orgasm—create endless looks.
- Superfine, micronized powder pigments provide an easy, blendable application for a natural effect.
- Buildable pigment allows control of color intensity for subtle to bold effects on every skin tone.
- Use #16 Blush Brush to apply Blush to the apples of the cheek. Sweep any excess across the hairline, bridge of nose, and chin..
- For more dimension, apply a shimmer shade to the apples and a matte shade to the hollows of the cheeks.
- For an ethereal glow, smile to highlight apples of the cheek and brush the product on the area before blending it out and down.
- For a lifted effect, concentrate blush color at the temples and blend outward in a “C” motion.
TALC • OCTYLDODECYL STEARATE • OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE • MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • PHENOXYETHANOL • [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) • IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) • MICA • RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410) • RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360) • RED 33 LAKE (CI 17200) • RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850)]
THE BLUSH & BRUSH BUNDLE
Get all you need to glow with 15% off a custom blush and brush duo.
WHAT MAKES YOU BLUSH?
“When it comes to blush, how and where you apply it is more important than what color you use.”- FRANÇOIS NARS, Founder and Creative Director