François Nars’ iconic innovation: the original multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips and body.
Inspired by a 1996 Harper’s Bazaar photo shoot, The Multiple has maintained its status as a beauty essential since its creation. Using only lipstick for the lips, cheeks, and eyes, François created a stunning monochromatic look on supermodel Carolyn Murphy, starting a phenomenon around effortless artistry. Today, anyone can emulate his iconic creativity or embark on their own journey of self-expression with the original multipurpose makeup stick.
The Multiple’s unique creamy formula and sheer color blends effortlessly to create shimmering accents; contours or dynamic highlights on all skin tones. The mistake-proof cream-to-powder color is quick and easy to apply, leaving a seductively sheer, natural finish with a lightweight, non-greasy feel. Perfect for highlighting, sculpting, and warming the eyes, cheeks, lips, and body in an array of shades, from sheer accents to mauve and bronze.
- COPACABANA (opalescent pink pearl highlight)
- G-SPOT (rich gold-infused rose)
- LUXOR (iridescent pink)
- MAUI (sheer dusty rose)
- NA PALI COAST (shimmering rose peach)
- ORGASM (sheer peachy pink with golden shimmer)
- PORTOFINO (shimmering coral)
- PUERTO VALLARTA (shimmering tangerine)
- RIVIERA (a true pink)
- SOUTH BEACH (light, shimmering apricot)
- Creamy, blendable texture
- Sheer, shimmer finish
- Lightweight, non-greasy feel